(More to come, obviously)
– Open innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology by Harry Chesbrough et al. (HBS Press, 2003) : @Google/Books, HC@Berkeley.
– Open Business Models: How To Thrive In The New Innovation Landscape by Harry Chesbrough (HBS Press, 2006) : @Google/Books, HC@Berkeley.
– Open Innovation and Strategy by Harry Chesbrough and Melissa M. Appleyard (California Management Review, Vol. 50, No. 1, Fall 2007) : HC@Berkeley, MA@HBonline.
– Co-Opetition by Adam M. Brandenburger and Barry J. Nalebuff (Doubleday, 1998 ) : @Google/Books, Book’s Website, AB@NYU, BN@Yale.
– The Emergence of Gouvernance in Open Source Community by Siobha’ N O’Mahony and Fabrizio Ferraro (Academy of Management Journal, 2007, Vol. 50, No. 5, 1079–1106) : SnO@Univ of California, SnO@HBS, FF@Univ Navara.
– Open Source Software and the « Private-Collective » Innovation Model: Issues for Organization Science by Eric von Hippel and Georg von Krogh (Organization Science, Vol. 14, No. 2, March-April 2003) : EvH@MIT, EvH@Wikipedia, GvK@ETHZ Zürich.
– Open Source Bl as Disruptive Technology by Steve Miller and David Reinke (DM Review, May 2005).