The former Museum of Graphic Design in Breda, The Netherlands, is now called the Museum of the Image (MOTI). The semi-permanent exhibition space devoted to the history of Dutch graphic design, Grafisch ontwerpen, is worth more than the mere one-shot visit.
Thanks to Vimeo, most of the current video featuring sometimes outstanding interviews are within reach on the Net:
– Irma Boom, for book design.
– Thonik, for typo-oriented graphics.
– Lust, for interactive design.
– More down there to follow, and let’s watch out for the MOTI’s Channel on Vimeo. What is missing: Broersen & Lukacs, for animation & video.
– TypoGrapho by WebOL | Another valuable discover in the MOTI in Breda, all about editorial design.
– Irma Boom – 20 books featured on YouTube.
– Thonik – Some of their works featured by IdN.
– Broersen & Lukacs.