Architecture is not restricted to isolated showcases with no consideration to the actual surroundings, as if they were in sealed boxes. Nonetheless, the exhibition in Shanghai may provide one inspiring testbed.
– The Danish Pavilion (@ArchDaily). Add-on : visual tour (@Fubiz).
– The UK Pavilion (@Fubiz).
– More following the tag « Shanghai 2010« @ArchiDaily.
– Article synthétique de Frédéric Edelmann (@Le Monde, accès payant).
– Add-on : as synthetic an article by Edwin Eathcote (@FT Week-end, paying access).